4. We collect or may collect the following types of information from you: A. General statistical information about users for general reporting and to improve future content. Such information may include service provider, browser type, pages accessed on the site, what site you came from or go to and which pages you go to within this site; B. Personal information about you to provide you with a range of personalized services, depending on how you use the AISATS website; C. Records of any email or other correspondence that you send via the site; D. Your IP address, name, mailing address & email address and cookie information.
5. AISATS may use and disclose the information collected from you through the site: A. For the purpose(s) for which the personal information was requested; B. For AISATS’ requirements and purpose(s) such as research, audit & analysis and to help us improve our goods & services, content & advertising; C. To respond to your queries & requests and to communicate with you; D. To send you information, updates, promotions, marketing and advertising materials in relation to AISATS and its goods, products and/or services (including without limitation, customizing the content for you and to contact you on updates), or those of any individual, firm, corporation, organization or entity having an agreement or understanding with AISATS with respect to the cross-selling or cross-promotion of goods and/or services; E. To comply with applicable law, regulation, the requests of governmental and regulatory authorities, or orders of court; F. To enforce contractual, legal rights and obligations and/or to prosecute or defend legal actions or other proceedings; G. For internal record keeping and/or for any other purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
7. We do not sell your name or other personal information related to you to third parties.
8. AISATS will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you share with us. On your part, if you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
9. Please do not share any user identification, password(s), personal identification number or other authentication information, if any, used by you on the AISATS website, with anyone. AISATS will not be responsible or held liable for lapses in security caused by unauthorized third party access arising directly or indirectly out of your failure to keep such information confidential.
10. A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we pass to your computer are anonymous and do not hold information about you or reveal your personal identity. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them or to notify you if they are being used. Please note that rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of the site.
11. The AISATS website may contain links to third party websites whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and you should check and consult the privacy policies/notices of those websites before accessing them and/or providing any personal information to them.